Beautifully produced by America’s favorite weather specialists and back by popular demand to celebrate its 21st year, The 2021 Old Farmer’s Almanac Weather Watcher’s Calendar brings Mother Nature’s splendor and severity into stark relief with stunning photos from the United States and elsewhere around the world: a tornado over Kansas, a sunset thunderstorm over the Arizona desert, fog over Hong Kong, a double rainbow halo in the Netherlands, and more! Complementing each image is a fact about a historic weather event, an explanation of the pictured phenomenon, and timeless weather lore in the form of a saying or proverb.
Additional features include:
· full captions accompanying the 12 amazing full-color photos
· major U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
· Moon phases (new, quarters, full), including traditional names like Full Strawberry Moon
· solar and lunar eclipses
· previous and next month grids on each month’s calendar page for easy reference
· bonus page with complete 2021 and 2022 calendars
· convenient size to fit and be enjoyed almost anywhere: 10-7/8"W x 8-3/8"H; opens to 10-7/8"W x 16-3/4"H
Enjoy the wit and wisdom of The Old Farmer’s Almanac with their other beautiful 2021 calendars: Country, Engagement, Moon, Everyday, and Gardening.
Please note: This calendar celebrates weather with stunning photos and insightful facts; it does not contain The Old Farmer’s Almanac’s famous weather predictions for North America (space does not allow us to include forecasts for the 25 regions!). However, you can always find the weather forecasts in The Old Farmer’s Almanac annual publication or at Almanac.com/weather.